Now I have to confess I am pretty terrible at QSLing. With work, family, trying to make QSOs and amateur radio projects, I find QSLing is low down on the list of ‘to dos’. So I get cards from the bureau very infrequently. At the end of last week I received my first batch in quite a while. There were some very nice cards in this collection from Europe, North America and few from elsewhere. I enjoy receiving all the cards (since I am always amazed to see how far my QRP signal will go) but some particularly notable cards are:
- JM70LW. Todate my only Japanese contact.
- DQ2006C. Special event for the 2006 soccer World Cup.
- VC3R a local FM contact with this special event station celebrating 175 years of the Rideau Canal in Ontario
- S57ULI and S53EO. Two cards from Slovenia
- SM3AF. My first card from Sweden
- OK1VSL. 80m contact (my signal was QRP) with the Czech Republic. Nice DX!
- FG/EA2RY Guadaloupe Island.
I appreciate all the cards from the stations who send me their QSL cards. This should spur me on to at least start catching up on the back log. If anyone is reading this blog because they want my QSL, feel free to contact me directly.
Here are six nice cards from the recent batch.
Read more: VA3STL's Weblog
|< Prev||Next >|